NO LONG CONTRACTS
24/7 CALL HANDLING
£10 A MONTH
- Give yourself a permanent location. You might not need an office – or you might have one at home. But, with a professional office address in the major cities in the UK, you can make sure that you stand out and gain the attention of your ideal client.
- Less rejections, more clients. Prospects will naturally feel more comfortable working with a business who has an office location. Too many fly-by-night businesses operate without a fixed business address: you can put an end to that problem as soon as possible.
- No expensive contracts. Renting an actual office that you have no need or purpose for is a waste of your valuable resources. With a virtual office, you make sure that you aren’t wasting a single penny investing in something you have no real requirement to keep.
- No long-term contracts, either. You also won’t be locked into an expensive or time consuming contract, meaning that you can use a virtual office as and when it is needed. When you sign-up with Virtually There, you aren’t consigned to long-term contracts.
- Fixed rates, no hidden costs. You also get to enjoy the benefit of having a clearly set up and fixed price that allows you to get the help that you need to improve your standing – all without breaking the bank. This can provide a massive benefit to you.
- 24/7 Call Answering. Best of all? You can enjoy a much easier experience running your business as you no longer need to take calls. With your virtual office, you can also use a call answering service to make sure every call is answered quickly and courteously.
Ready to help your business grow?
With the help of a virtual office, the limits which exist around your business are quickly taken down. You can instead enjoy a much more wholesome business management experience thanks to having a stable address. So, get more calls to your business, impress more clients with your location and stop missing out on potential clients through a call answering service. For a stress-free solution to running your business, make sure you have the right setup in place ahead of time. Contact our team at Virtually There, and we can get you set up and ready to go as soon as possible.
Virtually There uses the latest technology to deliver our outstanding service. We constantly monitor the latest industry technology and trends to ensure we are at the cutting edge of developments.
Our award winning platform gives us the tools to answer your calls exactly how you want them answered. We also have the flexibility to answer calls on an overflow basis or at certain time of day such as outside your normal business hours.
Our call answering services are very competitively priced, with no hidden costs, just £10 a month a then a very competitive cost per call. We have no long contracts – just one months’ notice, a 7 day free trial for everyone and we answer calls 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Virtually There supply’s virtual reception services to small and medium size business throughout the UK.
We invest heavily in our staff – we understand our service is only as good as the team representing us – and representing you.
We hire experienced receptionists alongside employing college and university leavers. All new staff are required to pass our revered 4 week training programme before taking to the phones unaccompanied. Our Operations Manager Charley Jones has been part of the team for over 5 years and is now responsible for overseeing the training and management of staff alongside the day to day delivery of our market leading call answering service.
Virtually There uses the latest technology to aid the delivery of our call answering services. We our aware that innovation in our service through technology aids improvements in our service quality and delivery.
Our receptionists screen ‘pops’ with the customer file when the call comes into our system, meaning all the clients information is there in real time.
The directors meet on a quarterly basis to agree upon and implement new technology and features to improve our service. If you would like to discuss how our technology supports our service delivery, you can have a conversation with our Technical Director Edgar at a mutually convenient time.
Virtual Offices From Just £10 A Month
Gain instant credibility and tap into fresh markets by setting up virtual offices in some of the UK’s most desirable locations, including London, Manchester, Bristol, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Cardiff and Liverpool. Choose from 27 sought-after virtual office addresses and pay as little as £10 a month.
Outsource your call answering services to us and maximise your profits for less expense. Our experienced and professional receptionists will work as an extension of your team, and with a range of partnership opportunities available, we can support your business in a variety of ways.
Ask About Our Virtual Reception Free Trial.
We'd love to hear from you.