Virtually There is an entrepreneurial Bristol brand helping 1000’s of small businesses to grow & flourish. We provide a range of virtual office & reception services that free up time for small business owners, allowing them to focus on what they do best.
As a dynamic and rapidly growing call centre in Bristol we are looking for our first team leader position. This is a very exciting and key appointment for us.
The right person will be keen to get stuck into life in a growing business and to bring their wealth of experience to our fun & friendly team.
- Leading & motivating a team of 10-15 call agents
- Managing and driving individual and team performance
- Training new team members and providing ongoing coaching and development
- Managing call queues in real-time and taking call escalations
- Building and maintaining quality processes and making them campaign-specific where necessary
- Resource planning and recruitment of new call agents
- Working closely with our Customer Experience Manager with onboarding of new customers
To be successful in this role you will be a confident and experienced people manager. You will be an excellent communicator and relationship manager. You will have extensive call centre experience and a minimum of 1 years experience in a team leader role.
We are based in Henleaze in Bristol and you will need to be available to work in the office.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £27,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bristol, BS9 4PN: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply