Due to continued growth, Virtually There has multiple opportunities for customer service professionals to join our growing team.
Virtually There started life as a reception service with a difference: offering clients one person who they know and trust to look after calls exactly as if based in their office.
We are looking for experienced Virtual Receptionist who can deliver excellent standards of customer service and love working together, with us, to ensure that our clients get an unprecedented level of service.
You will be a vital cog in the Virtually There machine, representing Virtually There to your own portfolio of clients whilst representing those clients too – working as though based in their offices, impressing every single caller, and making the most of your amazing relationship building skills!
Working as part of a fast growing team, your duties will include:
• Promptly and efficiently taking and relaying messages to clients
• Delivering the highest levels of customer service to clients
• Working to agreed timescales, ensuring clients never miss a call
• Entering call information into our system in an accurate and timely manner
• Proven experience delivering high levels of customer service
• Accurate and timely data entry skills
• A confident telephone manner with good interpersonal skills
As a Virtual Receptionist you’ll receive:
• Starting salary of £18,000
• 22 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• The opportunity to become part of a fast growing company with an exciting future
Expected start date: As soon as possible
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 per year
email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply