Due to continued growth, Virtually There has multiple opportunities for customer service professionals to join our growing team.
Virtually There started life as a reception service with a difference: offering clients one person who they know and trust to look after calls exactly as if based in their office.
We are looking for experienced Virtual Personal Assistants who can deliver excellent standards of customer service and love working together, with us, to ensure that our clients get an unprecedented level of service.
You will be a vital cog in the Virtually There machine, representing Virtually There to your own portfolio of clients whilst representing those clients too – working as though based in their offices, impressing every single caller, and making the most of your amazing relationship building skills!
Working as part of a fast-growing team, your duties will include:
• Promptly and efficiently taking and relaying messages to clients
• Delivering the highest levels of customer service to clients
• Working to agreed timescales, ensuring clients never miss a call
• Entering call information into our system in an accurate and timely manner
• Proven experience delivering high levels of customer service
• Accurate and timely data entry skills
• A confident telephone manner with good interpersonal skills
As a Virtual Personal Assistant you’ll receive:
• Starting salary from £18,000
• 22 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• The opportunity to become part of a fast-growing company with an exciting future
Hours of work will be:
- Monday to Friday 5:00 pm until 8:00 pm
- Saturday 9:00 am until 7:00 pm
- Sunday 9:00 am until 7:00 pm
- Flexible working and Homeworking can be discussed
Part-time hours: 33 per week
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: from £18,000.00 per year
Contact email@example.com for more information.
email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply