Due to continued growth, Virtually There has multiple opportunities for customer service professionals to join our growing team.
Virtually There started life as a reception service with a difference: offering clients one person who they know and trust to look after calls exactly as if based in their office.
We are looking for Virtual Personal Assistants who can deliver excellent standards of customer service and love working together, with us, to ensure that our clients get an unprecedented level of service.
You will be a vital cog in the Virtually There machine, representing Virtually There to your own portfolio of clients whilst representing those clients too – working as though based in their offices, impressing every single caller, and making the most of your amazing relationship building skills!
- Answer calls for a wide variety of clients using communication scripts
- Identify callers’ needs and where possible resolve their queries using the information provided
- Where unable to resolve callers queries:
- Transfer caller to the most appropriate person in the clients business
- Take a message and forward it to the most appropriate person in the client’s business
- Use a variety of CRM systems belonging to the client to book appointments and the like
- Be the first point of contact & day to day account manager for a selection of clients and/or campaigns
- Work with the Contact Centre Team Leader (CCTL) to maximise script and call quality
- Assist CCTL with reporting requirements
- Deputize for CCTL when required
- Work closely with the Customer Experience Manager to ensure a quality onboarding experience for new customers
- Keep accurate records of caller conversations on CRM system
- Meet targets in terms of number of calls answered and quality of conversations
- Carry out ad hoc administration work in downtime between calls
- Present yourself as a brand ambassador, adhering to VTs tone of voice and company policies
Relevant skills & experience
- Fluent English speaker
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent listening skills
- Clear communication skills and ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Good conversational skills – able to fill in time on a call whilst you handle information
- Able to analyse information from a caller whilst they are on the phone and determine the most appropiate course of action to answer their query
- Able to multi-task and switch between multiple systems whilst on the phone
- Able to transcript messages accurately whilst wearing a headset – including names and telephone numbers
- Good English spelling and grammar skills and ability to compose emails to clients customers
- IT savvy enough to use a variety of CRM systems
- Substantial customer service experience in a call centre environment is essential
- Experience in relationship management
- Experience in specialist markets may be required – dentistry, property etc.
- Excellent relationship builder
- Thrives well in a team
- Good common sense and a positive can-do approach
- Good attention to detail
- Quality conscious
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
email email@example.com to apply