Due to continued growth, Virtually There has multiple opportunities for customer service professionals to join our growing team.
Virtually There started life as a reception service with a difference: offering clients one person who they know and trust to look after calls exactly as if based in their office.
We are looking for Virtual Receptionist who can deliver excellent standards of customer service and love working together, with us, to ensure that our clients get an unprecedented level of service.
You will be a vital cog in the Virtually There machine, representing Virtually There to your own portfolio of clients whilst representing those clients too – working as though based in their offices, impressing every single caller, and making the most of your amazing relationship building skills!
- Answer calls for a wide variety of clients using communication scripts
- Identify callers’ needs and resolve their queries using the information provided
- Where unable to resolve callers queries, take messages and forward to clients via contact centre system
- Keep accurate records of caller conversations on contact centre system
- Meet targets in terms of number of calls answered, wrap time and quality of conversations
- Present yourself as a brand ambassador, adhering to VTs tone of voice and company policies
Relevant skills & experience
- Fluent English speaker
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Able to transcript messages accurately whilst wearing a headset – including names and telephone numbers
- Good English spelling and grammar skills
- IT skills sufficient to use email, a CRM system and type messages
- Previous customer service experience is desirable but not essential
- Good common sense and a positive can-do approach
- Thrives well in a team
- Good attention to detail
- Quality conscious
email email@example.com to apply